Welcome to Villa Layang Bulan
Villa Layang Bulan - the all-male guests house @ Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Layang Bulan (meaning Moon Kite) is located in a tranquil seaside village.
The villa has private rooms, dorm beds, spa treatment area, a lovely Balinese garden with swimming pool, indoor and outdoor lounges, and reading area.
We cater for men above 21 years of age. Women, children, pets and commercial sex are not allowed.
We are located in a safe and quiet residential area dotted with resorts, villas and guests houses. The beach, restaurants (eg Potato Head, Mosaic, Hog Wild BBQ, Italy’s Café, Cucina Rustica, Star Apple, Bow, Watercress and Warung Sobet), money changers, atm machines, post office, tour agents, spas, 24-hour mini marts and supermarket, and shops are barely 5 minutes walk from us.
Ubud, Alas Kedaton Fruit Bat & Monkey Forest, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple are about 30 minutes ride by motor bike from us. We are 10 minutes drive to Bali's only 2 saunas. The bar district of Seminyak is about 10 to 15 minutes drive or 30 minutes walk by the beach from our location.
The villa offers delicious home-cooked Western and Asian meals at affordable prices, airport transfers, spa treatments and massage lessons by certified therapists, private and cost-sharing guided sightseeing tours, and drop – off at the bar district of Seminyak (subject to transport availability).
All private rooms have air conditioner, cable tv and dvd player, safe box, high speed wi fi and wardrobe or cupboard for clothing.
The dormitory has good quality beds and linen, air conditioner, high speed wi fi and locker large enough for whole luggage for everyone.
Our private room and dorm rates are inclusive of tax, service charge, sumptuous American or Asian breakfast, coffee, tea and drinking water.
Motor-bike and 6-passenger car rental are available at 50,000 rp and 300,000 rp respectively net per day (24 hours).
Address: Jalan Batu Belig, Gang Daksina 10b, Kerobokan, Petitenget, Seminyak, Kuta Utara,
From Petitenget or Kerobokan, drive to the end of Jalan Batu Belig, where a large signboard of Grand Balisani Suites Beach Resort stands. Turn right twice into Gang Daksina. Then, turn left and right again as Gang Daksina meanders.
Slow down as your vehicle pass by Bali Asri Resort a grocery store on the left. After 2 villas on your left (Villa Sanggah and Pondok Campuan), stop and park your vehicle here. Look left for a narrow and short lane, which is wide enough for one vehicle. There is a sign at the right entrance of this lane, which says Villa Rene. We are the 3rd building on the lane by the left side of Villa Rene. Our villa has a blue gate.
Please contact us by one of these numbers, if you need assistance in finding us:-
Office (English & Bahasa Indonesia) :
0361 4736831 (locally) + 62 361 4736831 (from overseas)
Made (English & Bahasa Indonesia) :
0818 05 358559 (locally) + 62 818 05 358559 (from overseas)
Room & Other Facilities
Check out our room & other facilities here.
- All private and dorm rooms are air conditioned
- Reading area with magazines, travel guide books and novels
- Free flow of coffee, tea and drinking water for every guest (but not for bottling for elsewhere)
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available at reasonable prices
- Cable TV and DVD player in every private room
- VCD/DVD collection and player at main lounge
- Strong wi-fi connection (free) in all private and dorm rooms, and public areas
- Free wi-fi and internet connection available
- Colored plasma TV in the main lounge and every private bedroom
- Free drop - off at the bars of Dyanapura in Seminyak around 10pm nightly (subject to availability of transport)
- Private or cost-sharing sightseeing tours at affordable rates
- Airport or hotel transfers
- Lunch and dinner available at affordable prices
- Spa treatments
- Fridge and mini bar in all private rooms
- Communal kitchen with fridge, gas stove, micro wave oven, cooking utensils and tableware for guests
Spa Treatments & Lessons
During your stay at our villa, you are also welcome to
- Spa treatments
- Balinese traditional massage lessons