Welcome to Villa Layang Bulan
Villa Layang Bulan - the all-male clothing optional guest house @ Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Layang Bulan (meaning Moon Kite) is located in a tranquil seaside village. It caters to men above 21 years of age. Women and children are not allowed.
Our guest house has private rooms, dorm beds, spa treatment area, a lovely Balinese garden with swimming pool, indoor and outdoor lounges, and reading area. Our venue is very private. Clothing is optional.
We are located in a safe and clean residential area dotted with villas, spa resorts and guest houses. It is linked to the main road, Jalan Batu Belig and the gay beach by a newly surfaced lane for pedestrian and vehicles. Restaurants (eg Potato Head, Mosaic, Naughty Nuri BBQ, Star Apple, Bow, Watercress and Warung Sobet), money changers, atm machines, post office, tour agents, male massages (Adamís Apple, Omei, M2 and Young Generation), 24-hour mini marts, and DVD, fashion and souvenir stores are a short walk from us.
Ubud, Alas Kedaton Fruit Bat & Monkey Forest, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple are about 30 minutes ride by motor bike from us. We are 10 minutes drive to Bali's only gay sauna. The gay bars of Seminyak are about 10 to 15 minutes drive or 30 minutes walk by the beach from our location.
The villa offers delicious home-cooked Western and Asian meals at reasonable prices, airport transfers, spa treatments and massage lessons by certified therapists, private and cost-sharing guided sightseeing tours.
All private rooms have air conditioner, cable tv and dvd player, safe box, high speed wi fi and wardrobe or cupboard for clothing.
The dormitory has air conditioner, high speed wi fi and locker large enough for whole luggage for everyone.
Our private room and dorm rates are inclusive of good quality and sumptuous American or Asian breakfast, drop-off at nearby places in Seminyak and Canggu eg the gay bars (subject to transport availability), coffee, tea and drinking water.
Motor-bike and 6-passenger car rental are available at 50,000 rp and 250,000 rp respectively net per day (24 hours).
Address: Jalan Batu Belig, Gang Daksina 10b, Kerobokan, Petitenget, Seminyak, Kuta Utara,
From Petitenget or Kerobokan, drive to the end of Jalan Batu Belig, where a large signboard of Grand Balisani Suites Beach Resort stands. Turn right twice into Gang Daksina. Then, turn left and right again as Gang Daksina meanders.
Slow down as your vehicle passes by Bali Asri Resort a grocery store on the left. After 2 villas on your left (Villa Sanggah and Pondok Campuan), stop and park your vehicle here. Look left for a narrow and short lane, which is wide enough for one vehicle. There is a sign at the entrance of this lane, which says Kathy Massage. We are next door to Kathy Massage at the end of this lane. Our metal gate is green.
Room & Other Facilities
Check out our room & other facilities here.
- All private and dorm rooms are air conditioned
- Reading area with magazines, travel guide books and novels
- Free flow of coffee, tea and drinking water for every guest
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available at reasonable prices
- Cable TV and DVD player in every private room
- VCD/DVD collection and player at main lounge
- Strong wi-fi connection (free) in all private and dorm rooms, and public areas
- Free internet connection available
- Colored plasma TV in the main lounge and every private bedroom
- Free drop - off at nearby places within Seminyak, Canggu and Keroborkan (subject to availability of transport)
- Fridge and mini bar in private double rooms
- Communal kitchen with fridge, gas stove, micro wave oven, cooking utensils and tableware for guests
Spa Treatments & Lessons
During your stay at our villa, you are also welcome to
- Spa treatments
- Balinese traditional massage lessons
Reservation EnquiryFor reservation enquiry, please send us an email at email@example.com with the format listed below:
Number of Pax:
Number of Pax:
Check In Date:
Check Out Date: